The Highway Loss Data Institute recently ranked the top 10 most stolen vehicles. At No. 10 is the fast and powerful Chrysler 300 with a HEMI engine.
9. GMC Yukon -- The luxurious Yukon is a big score for thieves. They're often packed with pawn-happy goods and high-quality audio systems.
3. Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 -- This premium sport-utility vehicle is packed with features that thieves love to pawn.
5. Ford F-350 Crew Cab -- The big truck is another favorite of thieves, who appreciate the tools and other goods to sell for money.
No. 6: Chrysler 300. The new luxury model from Chrysler appears twice on the list. Thieves love the pricey gadgets that it holds.
4. GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab -- This work truck is often packed with tools and other work fare that are easy to sell.
5. Ford F-350 Crew Cab with 4-wheel drive -- This big work truck is a veritable goodie bag for thieves stealing power tools.
2. Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab -- Pickups are a favorite among thieves since they're typically packed with other goodies to pawn.
1. Ford F-250 Crew Cab -- Another work truck took the top spot for the first time this year. Its big engine and lots of storage for goodies makes it a prime target.
6. Cadillac Escalade -- Some experts attribute its drop from the top spot to lower sales in recent years and General Motors' focus on new anti-theft technology.