Social-bookmarking service Pinterest recently released new Android and iPad apps. Since it launched last year, Pinterest has only been available on the Web and through its popular iPhone app.
Apple's iPhone has revolutionized cell phones in many ways.
Take a look at the most popular free iPhone apps of all time based on number of downloads, as provided by CNNMoney.com.
10. Netflix. The popular desktop and television streaming service beams movies and TV shows to the (really) small screen.
9. Shazam. This incredible app lets users "listen" to ambient music and find out the title of the song or artist.
8. Angry Birds. The free version of the popular bird-tossing epic.
7. Google Earth. Google's touch-enabled, 3D mapping app lets users travel to far distant corners of the world.
6. Google Search. Google's popular search services are wrapped up into one in this popular app.
5. The Weather Channel App. The ubiquitous weather service. In your pocket.
4. Skype. Skype provides free calling, video calling and instant messaging for free over 3G or WiFi.
3. Words With Friends. Zynga's addictive online board game pits friends against each other much like Scrabble.
2. Pandora. The streaming music service provides a similar experience to its desktop counterpart, augmenting the iPhone's built-in iPod player.
1. Facebook. The social networking giant's dedicated mobile app was a long time coming. But once it arrived, with its ability to upload pictures and locations direction from the phone, it dominated.
To read more about the most popular free apps as well as the most popular paid apps, go to CNNMoney.com.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.